If your a curly girl like me then you will understand when I say that protective styles save so much time! It can be so hard to keep up with my daily/weekly curl care routine so I always look to protective styles. I love them because they make for quicker morning routines as well as hair growth!
Personally, at the moment, I’m invested in growing my hair , so the less time I have my fingers or a tool in my hair the better. In today’s post I wanted to share with you all a quick and easy protective style that will last you a week or two.
- Wash Hair and apply any leave in conditioner or cream to make your hair easier to rake through when doing the braids.
- I also piled my scalp with castor oil in order to help with growth and thickness (optional).
- Split hair down the middle and secure half of your hair with an elastic. Split the other half into three sections (they do not have to be equal). My two sections went to the side while my last section of Hair was braided down towards the back.
- Use ecostyler or your choice of any gel to gel down edges and the beginning part of your braid .
- Lastly braid your three sections on both sides of head and either form into two braids in the back, wear buns like me , or form into two braids in the back and criss cross them for a crown look.
I hope this has helped you if your looking for a fun and easy protective style . Thank you all for reading and I will talk to you all in my next post, muah!