As you all know, I’m trying to grow my hair more so more protective styles are coming your way. I seen this fun and cute style on Pinterest so I decided to recreate it for you guys. My boyfriend has been telling me try out the Mohawk look but I’ve been pushing it aside until now. I love how this look came out and it’s a super easy style to do .
- Coat your hair with a butter or your favorite blend of butters and oils so your curls can be moisturized. I used Africa’s Best Shea Butter Curls Curl Defining Cream (its the best! I may even do a review soon. Let me know in the comments if you would like to see that next)
- Separate your hair into three sections. (The sections do not have to be the same size of perfectly separated but not wop sided either lol)
- Use either rubber bands or hair ties to wrap around the three sections.
- Either loop your hair into a bun with that same hair tie or rubber band used to section the hair or use another band to wrap around that section forming your hair into a bun.
- Slick down your baby hairs and head out the door
See, I told you it would be easy! Let me see you try it. Tweet me a photo if you recreate this look @__GoldenEssence .
Thank you all for reading and make sure to like this post and comment what you would like to see next. Talk to you all in my next post, muah!