If you ever been in a bind about what to do with your hair but are limited on time and/ or want an easy style then this twist up bun is perfect for you. I seen this style on Pinterest so I decided to recreate it for you all. Hope you enjoy.
This style is pretty simple which I love it because it does not take long, and is perfect for end of the week hair that’s in need of a good wash.
- Separate your hair into halves.
- Two strand twist hair on both sides into scalp
- Once twisted secure with a rubber band for both sides
- Then brush the front of hair into a bun forming the two sections.
- Optional- you can also twist the front if you have more time or want to add something extra to the look.
Thank you all for reading. I hope this style was helpful. Talk to you all in my next post, muah!