Hey Golden’s! Happy Friday! In today’s post I will be doing a breakdown on what I like and what I don’t like about each of these detangling tools and letting you know which is my favorite & why. I’ve featured both on my Instagram and blog so I decided to do post to tell you which one I suggest you put your money into.
- Easily can detangle my hair, even in thick sections
- Bristles aren’t too rough on my hair
- Easy to clean
- Less hair pulling
- Great at curl definition
- Handle , the brush slips out of my hand easily
Wet Brush – Txture Pro
- Has a handle
- Curl defintion
- Could be considered a Denman Brush dupe
- Has round balls at the end of the bristles that cling to my tangles and makes it hard to brush through my hair (even in small section). Because of this I have to lift the brush out of my hair and start again with detangling .
Final Thoughts :
I recommend the Tangle Teezer over the Wet Brush Txture Pro Brush because overall I had a better experience with detangling. My wash day routine took less time and I was pleased with how much hair I can detangle . I would recommend the Txture Pro Brush for looser curl types like 3a/3b and the Tangle Teezer for all curl types.
Thank for reading, talk to you all in my next post, muah !