Lately I have been determined to brighten my skin and clear it of dark marks/ breakouts. Personally my skin is darker on my forehead and around my mouth and I have had some breakouts on my cheek and forehead with dark marks there as well. These products I will mention , I used together every morning and night to prep my skin for makeup and for bed. I also found that using them morning and night helps with seeing results quicker.
- I start off with the Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser . This one in particular is for oily skin but the also offer one for dry skin. Although it says it’s foaming it is not to me . It’s more of a thicker gel . My coworkers referred this product to me after they raced about using it and the results it gave them. This product also has 3 great medicines included that helps fight acne!
2. Once I finish cleansing I go into my Bioclarity Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Gel which I only use over problem areas, so breakouts or dark marks. Salicylic Acid is a great medicine that helps fight against acne as well and helps prevent future acne. I allow that to completely dry before moving on to the next step.
3. Salt by Hendrix Moonlight Stardust Tonic is something new I’ve been incorporating to help brighten my skin. Like I mentioned earlier, my forehead and around my mouth are areas of my face that are darker and I’m trying to brighten them up for an overall even complexion. With this product I notice a glow in my skin and I’ve slowly started to see my forehead get lighter since I’ve been using it. Like I mentioned I try to use these products morning and night for better results.
4. Lastly I end the night with Origins Clear Improvement Moisturizer. The charcoal in this product helps with oily skin tone and acne but does not dry out your skin! This product has great texture as well and feels so smooth and leaves my skin soft.
A take away from this post is that I definitely recommend any product with vitamin C as well as Salicylic Acid. Those two ingredients definitely have helped me clear my skin . Also if you are oily skin type make sure to look into products that won’t dry your skin out , and if your dry skin make sure to check out products that will moisturize but not leave your skin oily.
I hope this posts helps in your future skincare routine . Comment below if you have any questions or want to know more about each product and tell me if you have tried Vitamin C or any other ingredient I mentioned and what is your take on it !
* Disclaimer : all products besides the Cerave Cleanser have been gifted to me for previous review but that does not affect my opinions about them.